|Family||Shougo Yumekawa (older brother)|
|Theme Song(s)||Tick Tock Magical Idol Time!|
|Favorite Brand(s)||Fantasy Time|
|Voice Actress||Arisa Date|
Yui is a young girl with droopy purple eyes and short, curly blonde hair that reaches her shoulders. Her small forelocks curl on end and stop at the bottom of her ears, while her short bangs curl inward with a single strand curling outward. She wears a short amount pulled into rounded pigails with a thick curl on the bottom adorned by a single sky blue bow with a gold star on it.
As an Idol, Yui grows older and her hair reaches her waist. Her forelocks remain short but gain further curl, while her bangs remain untouched. Her pigtails grow in length and appear thinner, and she gains a second bow for her right pigtail, this one pink. Her eyes appear the same but gain a star shaped marking.
Yui is cheerful and bright and always finds herself daydreaming to the point of getting distracted or showing up late for various things. For a long time she has dreamed of becoming an Idol, but while she feels it is impossible for someone like her, she continues to allow her dream and ambition to grow.
She also enjoys eating and has a tendency to put her right hand to her cheek.
- Girlish Star Coord - Her casual coord inside PriPara.
- Fantasy Time Cyalume Coord - Her first Cyalume Coord.
- Dream Cyalume Yui Coord - Her new Cyalume Coord.
- Magical Star Pink Coord
- Rabbit Heart Fancy Coord
- Mini Ribbon Refreshing Coord - her casual coord outside of PriPara.
- Shougo Yumekawa - Yui doesn't get along with her brother very well. He doesn't believe that girls can become idols.
- Laala Manaka - They are roommates and classmates in Avocado Academy.
- Mahiru Sunshine - they are very good friends. Sometimes Mahiru helps Yui with designing coords for her brand, Fantasy Time.
- Momoka - she was born from her PriTicket. She calls Yui her onee-chan.