|Theme Song(s)||Miracle Paradise|
|Favorite Brand(s)||Twinkle Ribbon|
Hotaru is a fun-loving girl. She is always ready to perform. She always has dreamed of becoming a great Idol, and that's who she is now. Some of her fans call her "The Great Firefly", because she shines like a firefly when she is on stage. She is slightly perverted (but nothing inappropriate happens).
- She is a fairy that came from a small village in PriPari.
- Her favorite thing to do is pick flowers. She also likes to bake.
- She moved to England before transferring to the Academy.
- She has a major crush on Hinata.
- She has another form called the Angel Fairy Form.
- Falulu Bokerdole: Falulu helped Hotaru in PriPari.
- Shiraki Tame: Hotaru helped her overcome her shyness.
- Gaaruru: Hotaru was never afraid of her. She is now her best friend.
- Hinata: Hotaru has a crush on her. She often hugs her and is almost always with her. Hinata often gets very nervous and runs away. Hinata denies she has a crush on Hotaru, but she secretly does.
Interactions With Other Idols
Hotaru always acts shy around other idols. She doesn't want to reveal she is a Fairy. She often helps other idols make Coords, and suggests what they should wear for their next live. Whenever someone asks her for her autograph, she runs away. Sometimes when she is around Hinata and runs away, Hinata gets her back and forces her to sign the papers. Hotaru is also very kind if she is feeling good, and often runs around PriPara asking her favorite idols for their autograph.
Hotaru (蛍) means "Firefly".
Izumi (泉) means "Spring (water, not season).