"Good day, lady."
|Hair Color||Platinum blonde|
|Eye Color||Sky blue|
|Favorite Brand(s)||Candy Alamode|
|Image Color||Sky blue|
|Idol Type||Pop Type|
|Voice Actress||User:Hanako Inoue|
Enju Inoue (井上エンジュ) is a Pop-type idol who uses the brand Candy Alamode. She's from Paparajuku, like Kukiko Amai. Enju is ironically a prince-like kind lady, contrasting the type PriPara assigned her.
She's one of the PriParty Series' secondary main characters, succeeding Flower from the Parade Series.
It is confirmed she'll form an unit with Kukiko and Mint Moonlight.
Outside PriPara, Enju is tall, fair skinned, and has quite short platinum blonde hair that barely reaches below her ears. She is short-sighted, wearing a black pair of glasses. Her eyes are sky blue. She's always seen wearing a suit, and she always wears gloves, along with a rose pin hanged on her school uniform. She's often mistook for a boy.
Inside PriPara, her hair becomes slightly longer, fitting her girly outfits, and her glasses become dark blue.
Outside PriPara, Enju is a real gentlewoman. She's well-mannered, kind and sweet, and she's very popular with the girls. Inside PriPara, however, she becomes very shy and awkward, always acting nervous and losing her cool. She also has a severe stage fright, and starts shaking when she's in crowded places. However, she shows a lot of knowledge about idols, knowing nearly everything about Mr. Mystery and Hibiki Shikyoin in particular.
- Kukiko Amai: Very good friends and a very mysterious duo, the two were very close, but had a fight for unclear reasons. After the fight, they both disappeared, never hanging out with the rest.
- Mint Moonlight: They don't get along much, their PriPara personalities being opposites, however outside PriPara they're the "Perfect Duo", as Enju is actually the only one who treats Mint like the princess she wants to be.
- Star Kamiri: They don't interact much. They were rivals in a Zuttomo Grand Prix.
- Ryuu Inoue: They don't interact much, but they're brothers. They aren't close at all, to the point of always fighting and Ryuu acting like a "master" to Enju. They don't live together, and barely see each other, usually ignoring each other's existence.
- Hibiki Shikyoin: Hibiki gave her advice when she was worried about Kukiko. Enju really looks up to her, although Hibiki never minded her much. Enju sees her as an idol and wants to be like her.
- Flower: Both are Hibiki Shikyoin's fans. They exchange trivia about her all the time.
- She's the opposite of most idols, losing her cool inside PriPara after being assigned the wrong type.
|Hey! Welcome to Hanako Inoue's Pages|